Sunday 8 September 2013

Through the Speaker: Leah Smith - "Beautifully Made"

So I completed the "No Makeup Challenge" and learned so much about myself. I now feel fully confident that my beauty is in Christ. My personality and character speak for themselves...those are the things that linger when I leave a room. The impression I leave on someone's heart is far more important than the fleeting image I leave in their brain. 

All week I felt pressed in my heart to sing this to myself whenever my confidence wavered: "I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." (Psalm 139:14) and guess what? There's a song for that! Enjoy and be blessed my sisters.  

Leah Smith - "Beautifully Made"






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Sis! This song is soooo encouraging and thanks for adding my blog, His Prized Jewel, to one of your favorites! So kind...I pray God's richest blessings upon you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete