Wednesday, 27 November 2013

2013 Reading List

Since becoming a single and dedicating my life to Christ I've had a lotttt of time on my hands. I had so much to learn and was so eager to know and read. Since June I've read sooooo many excellent books that I felt I should share. These books aren't listed in any particular order but I have added a heart ❤ to the books that ministered to my heart the most.
My bookshelf in Canada (imagine the one I left in the Bahamas haha)
  1. Kingdom Woman by Tony Evans & Crystal Evans Hurst ❤
  2. Produced by Faith by DeVon Franklin ❤
  3. Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer ❤
  4. A Wife After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
  5. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
  6. Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray*
  7. Successfully You by Leigh Valentine ❤
  8. Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey 
  9. Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris ❤
  10. The Battle Belongs to the Lord by Joyce Meyer ❤
  11. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas (Loved this!) ❤
  12. A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God by Cynthia Heald (Timeless!) ❤
  13. Make Your Dreams Bigger then Your Memories by Terri Savelle Foy
  14. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren ❤
  15. The Best Sex of My Life: Confessions of a Sexual Purity Revolution by Lindsay Marsh-Warren ❤
  16. What to Do Until Love Finds You by Michelle McKinney Hammond
*Secular, but cited by Christian books on marriage, love and relationships often.

Feel free to leave a comment if you want a more detailed review of a particular book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment