Friday 3 January 2014

Through the Speaker: Le'Andria J. - "Sooner or Later"


This song speaks so deep into my life. I feel so stressed trying to face people's expectations boldly. I feel like I've let many people down and nothing pierces my heart more than feeling like I've disappointed someone. I don't know what will come of my life. At times I feel like I'm standing in quicksand while at a crossroads: the longer I take to decide a path, the further into the sand I sink. But I know the promises God made me for 2014. I remember what He said to me and I know no word shall return to Him void. Join me as I place my hand in His. I have no control; therefore, I can only trust Him.


Le'Andria Johnson - "Sooner or Later"



"God's time is not our time. He's got it all under control - you'll be fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment