Friday 18 October 2013

Through the Speaker: Mirella&Kanto "He Wants It All"

Our Lord is looking for a child who will love Him with an undivided heart. He wants it all today, He wants it all. What will you give Him? The leftovers or the first fruits? The whole harvest or what's left on the threshing floor? 

Meditation Verses:
  • Matthew 22: 37-38: Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment.
  • Psalm 86: 11: Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
  • Ezekiel 11:19: I, [the Lord], will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment