Tuesday 1 November 2016

30 Days of Waiting: Day 1

The Introduction
Have you ever anticipated something for so long and with such earnest that it made your heart sad, eyes water and life lose a little bit of its luster? If you refuse to raise your hand that's okay because I have mine raised high. For quite a while now, God has had me in a waiting season. It has been painful. It has stretched me. At times, it has even broken me. But I know I need this. I need these months of not knowing the end date. I need the constant anticipation. I need the season of having my dreams unfulfilled. I need this time to grow, to nurture talents, to mature, to learn and to master a key fruit of the spirit: patience. 

Perhaps you are in a waiting season too. If so, please journey with me over the next 30 days as I respond to my flesh with scripture and songs of praise. 


AvrielleB of www.avrielleb.ca has joined in the on the #30DaysOfWaiting challenge as well.
Please view her blog for the scriptures, songs and reflections that God places on her heart.

If you want to join in, please comment below.

Here's to Day 1 of #30DaysOfWaiting. Sisters, we got this.


We can...wait in inner beauty.

Verse of the Day

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." 
Psalm 43:5


Song of the Day




I know you're getting weary, but please don't give up now. Hope in God and praise Him, in advance.

Love Always,
Zemi

No comments:

Post a Comment