Wednesday 16 November 2016

30 Days of Waiting: Day 16

Dear Jesus,

I'm sorry that often I am so concentrated on my own waiting that I forget about yours. I forget that you want to return, that you want to come back to fulfill the prophecies written about you long ago. I know that you wait anxiously for lost sheep to return to their shepherd. I know you eagerly anticipate new sheep coming into your fold. I know you're waiting for Sister X to be saved, brother X to be saved, Mother Y to be saved, Uncle Y to be saved, etc. I know you long to rejoice that all of your sheep, who you have called by name, are safely under your care and out of harms way. I know you long to destroy the devil once and for all. I know you long to rid the world of hurt and pain and even death. Yes, Lord I know. And I am sorry that I forget so often the pain you endure as you watch us repeatedly choose our sin over you. I am so sorry.

Lord I don't know what you will birth out of these 30 days, but I pray I never forget about you. I pray I am always in position to be used by you. I pray I help, in whatever small way I can, to lessen the length of your own waiting season. I pray that I live my life as a walking Bible. I pray Lord that I do not offend young Christians. I pray that my walk is upright -- that I turn neither to the right nor to the left. I pray that I please you Father. I pray that I please you.

Love always,
Zemi Regine

1 comment:

  1. Loved❤️ Helped me refocus that it is about his will and not mine. Less of me and more of HIM

    ReplyDelete