Friday 11 November 2016

30 Days of Waiting: Day 11

First of all let me just say this, I am sick and tired of being a passive waiter! Can I say it again? I am sick and tired of being a passive waiter! I am sick and tired of walking in my flesh, my fleshy desires, my fleshy thoughts and my fleshy wants. I am just tired and I want more for myself. 

So then what? 

I am going to walk out the rest of these 30 days (and the rest of my life) with my eyes off of myself and my circumstances and onto the calling God has for my life. 

Here is my battle verse:
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
2 Corinthians 10: 3-5 

Prayer

Lord, I am ready to walk in you and the fullness of who you are. I stand against the enemy who wants to focus my eyes on this earth and its idols. I cast down any vain thoughts that separate me from you. Lord I wish to be bold for you: first against the imaginations that exalt themself above you in my mind and next to the spirits and principalities of this world. Please equip me and position me to do your will that I may walk always by faith and never by sight. Open my spiritial eyes to dicern the way Lord. Reveal to me your truth in your perfect timing. I trust in you, my father, and place my life securly in your hands--a place it should have been all along.

I love you deeply.
-Zemi

No comments:

Post a Comment