Saturday 12 November 2016

30 Days of Waiting: Day 12

Happiness. That's what I feel. Peace. That's also what I feel. It has only been days since my decision to fully surrender to God and I feel so much lighter. 

There are so many things to look forward to in this "meantime season". I have my job to return to, my graduation, living in a new home, returning to my homeland...all happening within the upcoming weeks or months. Why look forward years into the future when there is so much to be excited about right now?

I hope you have accepted peace, dear sisters. I hope you know that peace can be yours in this season.

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep  your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7




P.S. Remember to follow AvrielleB's reflections here.

No comments:

Post a Comment